There is a boldness and attitude that comes along with every male enhancement product’s claims and marketing that is to be expected.
It attracts you in and offers prospect clients their first glimpse and impact of the product in query and frequently is the first step in any person determining whether or not or no longer to buy it.
“Bigger, Longer, Thicker, Harder.
The Number 1 Penis Enlarger in Japan”.
That’s what you’re greeted with at the BlueNano Citrulline product web page on the Magic Potions website.
It’s a pretty bold claim; let’s break it down and see if the product lives up to it.
BlueNano Citrulline Benefits
The advantages had been spelled out quite in reality above – BlueNano Citrulline claims to develop your organ, supply you a tougher erection, leap begin your libido, improve your staying power, expand pleasure all around, and raise your self belief so you by no means once more have to wonder if you will please your partner.
The manufacturer even spells out a timeline for what you can expect month by month.
First, they advise that you will not see much of anything by way of results for the first 19 days.
In the First Month:
You’ll see a superb extend in libido, erection hardness, and stamina.
In the Second Month:
You’ll see your enchancment take a flip for the better, growing pleasure for your partner.
In the Third Month:
You’ll reach your full growth potential.
And the marketing push BlueNano Citrulline makes use of in Asia is very explicitly targeted on enlargement.
See exhibit A:
Of course, if you’ve read some of our reviews and articles, you know that a capsule can’t truely make any section of your physique grow. A exact tablet can enhance libido, erections, stamina, and pleasure, however it won’t make you without a doubt grow.
BlueNano Citrulline is not the first pill to make this claim, and it won’t be the last.
When I come throughout these sorts of guarantees from a pill, I count number it as one strike in opposition to for false or exaggerated marketing, and go on, focusing on the benefits the pill may actually provide.
BlueNano Citrulline Ingredients
This brings us to an evaluation of ingredients, and BlueNano Citrulline has a few doozies.
At first, the formula seems fairly typical, with:
- Citrulline which is an amino acid that acts as a precursor to Nitric Oxide through way of L-Arginine, making it successfully act as a time launch system for growing blood glide for higher erections.
- Cistanche Tubulosa which releases enzymes that may increase the body’s natural production of testosterone.
- Catuaba Bark which is properly regarded to be a effective aphrodisiac, boosting each libido and mood.
Then they list “Other Ingredients” including:
Longan, Guarana, Turtle, Zinc, Ginkgo Biloba, Fur Seal, and Reindeer.
Okay, a few of these are perfectly standard:
- Guarana is a supply of caffeine to preserve your energy/stamina up.
- Zinc is an essential mineral to the method of boosting testosterone naturally.
- Ginkgo Biloba boosts blood flow and increases libido and energy.
But what about the rest?
I did some research and here’s what I came up with:
- Longan, aka Dragon Eye, is believed to assist enhance reminiscence loss and cognition, even though no research have demonstrated this.
The lively molecule in Longan looks comparable to these in the Racetam family, which would possibly be the motive it’s believed to assist cognitively.
Study indicate that Longan shows promise as a powerful antioxidant.
- Turtle Powder which is technically Turtle shell powder has been used in historic Chinese medicinal drug to deal with fevers and “nourish the yin whilst subduing the yang”.
- Fur Seal Skeletal Muscle Extract which has been shown to have some vasodilation effect, opening up blood vessels, allowing for better erections.
- Reindeer Antler Powder is comparable to, if no longer the equal as, deer antler velvet, which is believed to grant amino acids for conversion to nitric oxide and for muscle repair.
It additionally affords calcium, magnesium, and zinc to assist improve natural testosterone levels.
The phrase “Nano” seems in the identify of this product for a reason.
They claim that the “nano” sized substances are extra effortlessly absorbed into your device , thereby making BlueNano Citrulline a more efficient supplement than others.
It’s true that better absorption is key to a good supplement’s success, but there’s no backup documentation or further discussion of these nano ingredients or the process by which they are made and used.
The encouraged dose is two pills taken daily, simply before bed.
I discover this a little strange, thinking about that BlueNano Citrulline includes caffeine.
It possibly potential there’s now not a total lot of complete caffeine in the supplement.
Otherwise, it would probably keep you up if taken at bedtime.
Where to Buy
BlueNano Citrulline is available online, and you have a few different ways to go, depending on what country you’re in.
BlueNano Citrulline is made in Japan, and for a time it seems, was once solely bought there.
Its main source is an online store called Magic Potions.
They sell health and beauty products all over the world, and as such, BlueNano Citrulline can be bought fantastically an awful lot in any country.
In US dollars, shopping for a single bottle will value about $60 per month, and you can change the currency to better suit your needs.
You can also order it on Amazon.com and eBay. The prices I found were $43.67 and $59.99 respectively, so Amazon might also be the fantastic name if you’re in the US and prefer to attempt BlueNano Citrulline.
BlueNano Citrulline Reviews
Usually, when a product is bought on Amazon, it’s opened up to masses of consumer feedback.Unfortunately, there’s solely one overview posted at this time, and it’s now not very informative:
There are a few opinions posted at the Magic Potions website, however we continually take these with a grain of salt due to the fact they may be more about marketing than about giving potential customers the straight story on how well their product does or does not work.
In any event, here’s what they look like:
BlueNano Citrulline Pros and Cons
Advantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It’s available all over the world.
- The rate is sensible – if you discover the proper retailer.
Disadvantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- They promise actual growth of bodily tissue which is just not something a pill can do on its own; this weakens the brand’s ability to be trusted.
- The components consists of a few “odd” components with questionable advantages as properly as a positive “ick” factor.
- Instructions say to take 2 pills at night before bed, but it contains caffeine which may keep you awake.
- BlueNano Citrulline is not made in the United States, which may be fine, but means it’s not subject to the same guidelines in terms of the manufacturing facility as American made products are.
BlueNano Citrulline – The Bottom Line
I have no purpose to consider BlueNano Citrulline is now not safe.
I’m fairly certain that for most any healthy adult it would be perfectly safe.But we favor greater than protected from our supplements; we prefer effective.
And in this case, I’m simply now not satisfied BlueNano Citrulline is somewhere close to as positive as it claims.
Citrulline is a top ingredient, however it can’t raise an whole complement and supply such a huge vary of advantages on its own. The presence of an aphrodisiac like Catuaba Bark helps , and there are a few extra beneficial components, however overall, I simply don’t suppose the method is that spectacular.
There are higher supplements, made in the US, that can grant greater assist in the areas of erections, libido, stamina, testosterone, and usual sexual confidence. Skip the Turtle Powder, and go with some thing tested to enhance sexual performance.
Have You Used BlueNano Citrulline?
Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY low priced choice to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the rate of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
I has diabetes ,can I use this product.please let me comprehend it is protected to use .thank you – Andy
When you have a clinical situation and/or take medications, you want to test with your health practitioner about what dietary supplements might also intrude with your issues.- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website