My Experience – From Start To Finish
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
Doctor Aguilar’s original Magna Rx Plus is a dietary supplement that is advertised heavily through various websites, and can be found on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and several other online stores.
It is also avaible in some stores. I decided to try this supplement out to test it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this review as my results. To start, it should be noted that this particular supplement is available over the counter, and does not require a doctors prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I acquired my bundle in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the organisation we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) sent us two bottles as an alternative of one.They did this deliberately, and it was once no longer a mistake, however I suppose they are simply attempting to get rid of the product. After doing greater research, it appears like these Buy-One-Get-One offers are quite popular for this products, regardless of the place you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a plain marked envelope, so there is nothing saying “male enhancement” or anything like that so your postman doesn’t know what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first issue I desire to say is that when I opened the bottle was once the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t be aware of if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, however it clearly stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 capsule – the bottle says to take 2, however I in no way begin with the endorsed dose.About two minutes after taking this preliminary take a look at dose, I received a moderate burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I started thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a half passed before the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no crazy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I be aware of you are supposed to take two drugs a day for like 1 month, however I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to take a look at a huge range of these dietary supplements each and every week, so it’s no longer absolutely possible. After studying countless of the evaluations about Magna Rx Plus on some different websites, however, it doesn’t definitely seem to be like you ever get a precise impact from it. I mean, nearly each reviewer on Amazon says that it does now not work, and that it is a entire waste of money. I would no longer go so a ways as to say that, however in all fact – primarily based on my short trip – I can’t see how this product can make any actual distinction in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s worth taking a close look at the ingredients to see if these product even has the potential to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been shown to promote healthy prostate function and may even have benefits in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, but more research is needed.
As a long way as its sexual benefits, there’s without a doubt no purpose for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some research have proven that pygeum can even work in opposition to testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in traditional medicine for years, always with the purpose of improving male sexual performance.
And, not like many supplies in this category, sincerely seems to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising research are about 3-times large than these current in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s additionally well worth noting that, though maca appears to amplify intercourse drive, it has no consequences on testosterone tiers and is now not a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been proven by way of contemporary lookup to stay up to its popularity as a male improving herb.
In fact, some lookup even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest impact on testosterone tiers – which is unusual.
The dosages discovered right here are on the low side, however no longer the factor of being completely ineffective.
The reality is that there is no longer adequate lookup to genuinely nail down a exact dose.
- Oat Straw– Various parts of the common oat – the same stuff that we turn into oat meal – have been used to support male health by various traditional medicine systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little research to back this up.
- Catauba – It worries me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This herbal preparation is actually spelled “catuaba” and was an important part of the cultural of several native Brazilian tribes.
And a number of animal research have proven that catuaba can enhance erections and make bigger the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is regarding about it’s inclusion right here is that true catuaba is definitely a combination of the bark from a number of distinctive bushes however Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their method on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given savings for a huge vary of benefits, which include multiplied testosterone and energy, as properly as increased erections.
Unfortunately, these claims have now not stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have first rate advantages for temper and talent function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This famous complement is a precursor to a fuel referred to as Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and will increase blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t necessarily work in practice.
Especially considering that the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times much less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does seems to help with prostate health but has no effective on testosterone levels or sex drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is included to give Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes hot peppers hot.
Unfortunately, in spite of claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no affect on sexual overall performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in standard medicine, there are very few research backing up claims concerning this South American herb.
It does, alternatively exhibit promise as a temper enhancer and talent booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in research are a good deal greater than these in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no point in trying to by subtle about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a good source of testosterone, but there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More oftentimes known as Sarsaparilla, it’s generally the root that is used for a range of reasons.
I’m not sure what the different between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used here but there is research into the root’s ability to increase testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a sort of cure-all tonic in traditional Chinese medicine, there is no research to show that astragalus (which could actually refer to several different plants but the label doesn’t specify) has any benefits when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The only effect that licorice root has on testosterone is to decrease it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a lengthy recognition for enhancing male health, and it can also deserve it.
The seeds contain several vitamins and minerals – including zinc and magnesium – that increase sperm production and could improve prostate health. But that doesn’t mean that it has any effect on sex drive or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a healthful dose of L-Arginine and different really useful substances
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few components that would possibly without a doubt enhance sexual fitness are in ridiculously low doses.
It may additionally be really worth giving Magna Rx a shot, certainly due to the fact of how less costly it is and – in idea – the components must have some type of effect.Unfortunately, the few elements that would possibly simply do whatever for you are blanketed in extraordinarily low doses, extensively decreasing their capability to truly work.
There are a lot of merchandise that get bashed on web sites like Amazon and Ebay, however you have to take note that most of the time humans that do have success with the product normally don’t say anything, and the ones that had a terrible trip with it are going to bitch a lot louder. It does incorporate L-Arginine, which is supposed to extend blood drift and assist with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is no longer the satisfactory desire for growing NO ranges and wishes to be taken at a a good deal greater dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is additionally made in the USA, so I assume it is typically secure to take, in contrast to a lot of different dietary supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t supposed to sound prejudice, it’s simply that dietary supplements from different international locations have a popularity for blatantly mendacity on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are inclined to take some thing for a very lengthy time to wait and see if it will be greater nice for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be properly for you, however I don’t be aware of if it is really worth inserting the time into.
As a ways as the use of Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would omit it and go onto to some thing greater potent.
Interesting Side Note: I recently found out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly was the “brains” behind Magna Rx Plus, is actually not a licensed physician in the US.Aquilar may not have even had a major role in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices medicine in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY low cost choice to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the rate of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and taste is horrible. Havent noticed any dramatic results but some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and difficult to maintain. I have stopped using this product mainly because of the heartburn and stomach upset. Just not worth it, Have been using High T from GNC and in two weeks have noticed a difference. I also am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in size but in ability and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s available online, but I couldn’t find a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You may have to choose a different supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s offered on line and in some stores. I do not be aware of if anybody incorporates it or promises it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there were no positive effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can discover it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website