Doctor Aguilar’s unique Magna Rx Plus is a dietary complement that is marketed closely thru a range of websites, and can be determined on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and quite a few different on-line stores.
It is additionally avaible in some stores. I determined to strive this complement out to check it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this evaluation as my results. To start, it have to be cited that this specific complement is accessible over the counter, and does now not require a physicians prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I received my package in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the company we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) sent us 2 bottles instead of one.They did this deliberately, and it was not a mistake, but I think they are just trying to get rid of the product. After doing more research, it seems like these Buy-One-Get-One deals are pretty standard for this products, regardless of where you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a plain marked envelope, so there is nothing saying “male enhancement” or anything like that so your postman doesn’t know what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first aspect I favor to say is that when I opened the bottle was once the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t comprehend if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, however it without a doubt stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 tablet – the bottle says to take 2, however I in no way begin with the encouraged dose.About two minutes after taking this preliminary take a look at dose, I obtained a mild burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I started out thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a half of surpassed earlier than the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no loopy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I recognize you are supposed to take two drugs a day for like 1 month, however I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to check a broad range of these dietary supplements each and every week, so it’s no longer truely possible. After analyzing countless of the evaluations about Magna Rx Plus on some different websites, however, it doesn’t absolutely seem like you ever get a right impact from it. I mean, nearly each and every reviewer on Amazon says that it does now not work, and that it is a entire waste of money. I would now not go so some distance as to say that, however in all fact – primarily based on my quick journey – I can’t see how this product can make any actual distinction in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s well worth taking a shut seem to be at the elements to see if these product even has the workable to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been proven to promote wholesome prostate characteristic and may additionally even have advantages in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, however extra lookup is needed.
As some distance as its sexual benefits, there’s certainly no motive for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some studies have shown that pygeum can even work against testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in traditional medicine for years, always with the purpose of improving male sexual performance.
And, unlike many substances in this category, actually appears to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising research are about 3-times large than these existing in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s also worth noting that, although maca seems to increase sex drive, it has no effects on testosterone levels and is not a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been proven with the aid of contemporary lookup to stay up to its recognition as a male bettering herb.
In fact, some lookup even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest impact on testosterone ranges – which is unusual.
The dosages observed right here are on the low side, however no longer the factor of being completely ineffective.
The fact is that there is no longer ample lookup to absolutely nail down a exact dose.
- Oat Straw– Various parts of the common oat – the same stuff that we turn into oat meal – have been used to support male health by various traditional medicine systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little research to back this up.
- Catauba – It issues me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This natural guidance is certainly spelled “catuaba” and was once an essential phase of the cultural of quite a few native Brazilian tribes.
And several animal studies have shown that catuaba can improve erections and increase the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is regarding about it’s inclusion right here is that genuine catuaba is absolutely a combination of the bark from countless one of a kind bushes however Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their formulation on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given savings for a large vary of benefits, which includes improved testosterone and energy, as nicely as expanded erections.
Unfortunately, these claims have now not stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have respectable advantages for temper and Genius function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This popular supplement is a precursor to a gas called Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and increases blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t always work in practice.
Especially since the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does appears to assist with prostate fitness however has no nice on testosterone degrees or intercourse drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is included to give Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes hot peppers hot.
Unfortunately, despite claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no impact on sexual performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in standard medicine, there are very few studies backing up claims related to this South American herb.
It does, then again exhibit promise as a temper enhancer and talent booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in studies are much higher than those in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no factor in making an attempt to by using delicate about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a suitable supply of testosterone, however there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More usually referred to as Sarsaparilla, it’s commonly the root that is used for a range of reasons.
I’m no longer certain what the specific between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used right here however there is lookup into the root’s capacity to amplify testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a kind of cure-all tonic in ordinary Chinese medicine, there is no lookup to exhibit that astragalus (which should definitely refer to countless special flowers however the label doesn’t specify) has any advantages when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The solely impact that licorice root has on testosterone is to minimize it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a long reputation for improving male health, and it may deserve it.
The seeds contain several vitamins and minerals – including zinc and magnesium – that increase sperm production and could improve prostate health. But that doesn’t mean that it has any effect on sex drive or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a wholesome dose of L-Arginine and different recommended substances
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few ingredients that might actually improve sexual health are in ridiculously low doses.
It may be worth giving Magna Rx a shot, simply because of how cheap it is and – in theory – the ingredients should have some sort of effect.Unfortunately, the few ingredients that might actually do anything for you are included in extremely low doses, greatly reducing their ability to actually work.
There are a lot of merchandise that get bashed on websites like Amazon and Ebay, however you have to be mindful that most of the time humans that do have success with the product typically don’t say anything, and the ones that had a terrible journey with it are going to bitch a lot louder. It does comprise L-Arginine, which is supposed to amplify blood waft and assist with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is now not the nice preference for growing NO ranges and wants to be taken at a lots greater dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is also made in the USA, so I think it is generally safe to take, unlike a lot of other supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t intended to sound prejudice, it’s just that supplements from other countries have a reputation for blatantly lying on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are willing to take something for a very long time to wait and see if it will be more effective for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be good for you, but I don’t know if it is worth putting the time into.
As some distance as the use of Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would ignore it and cross onto to some thing greater potent.
Interesting Side Note: I recently found out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly was the “brains” behind Magna Rx Plus, is actually not a licensed physician in the US.Aquilar may not have even had a major role in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices medicine in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY lower priced alternative to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the rate of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and taste is horrible. Havent noticed any dramatic results but some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and difficult to maintain. I have stopped using this product mainly because of the heartburn and stomach upset. Just not worth it, Have been using High T from GNC and in two weeks have noticed a difference. I also am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in size but in ability and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s available online, but I couldn’t find a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You may have to choose a different supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s sold online and in some stores. I don’t know if anyone carries it or delivers it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there were no positive effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can discover it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website