Doctor Aguilar’s original Magna Rx Plus is a dietary supplement that is advertised heavily through various websites, and can be found on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and several other online stores.
It is also avaible in some stores. I decided to try this supplement out to test it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this review as my results. To start, it should be noted that this particular supplement is available over the counter, and does not require a doctors prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I acquired my bundle in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the agency we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) despatched us two bottles as an alternative of one.They did this deliberately, and it used to be now not a mistake, however I suppose they are simply making an attempt to get rid of the product. After doing extra research, it appears like these Buy-One-Get-One offers are fantastically wellknown for this products, regardless of the place you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a simple marked envelope, so there is nothing announcing “male enhancement” or something like that so your postman doesn’t be aware of what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first thing I want to say is that when I opened the bottle was the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t know if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, but it really stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 pill – the bottle says to take 2, but I never start with the recommended dose.About 2 minutes after taking this initial test dose, I got a slight burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I started thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a half passed before the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no crazy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I know you are supposed to take 2 pills a day for like 1 month, but I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to check a large range of these dietary supplements each and every week, so it’s now not without a doubt possible. After analyzing numerous of the evaluations about Magna Rx Plus on some different websites, however, it doesn’t truly appear like you ever get a desirable impact from it. I mean, nearly each and every reviewer on Amazon says that it does now not work, and that it is a entire waste of money. I would now not go so a ways as to say that, however in all truth – based totally on my quick trip – I can’t see how this product can make any actual distinction in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s worth taking a close look at the ingredients to see if these product even has the potential to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been proven to promote wholesome prostate feature and may also even have advantages in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, however greater lookup is needed.
As far as its sexual benefits, there’s really no reason for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some research have proven that pygeum can even work towards testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in traditional medicine for years, always with the purpose of improving male sexual performance.
And, in contrast to many supplies in this category, simply seems to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising studies are about 3-times larger than those present in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s also worth noting that, although maca seems to increase sex drive, it has no effects on testosterone levels and is not a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been proven by using current lookup to stay up to its recognition as a male bettering herb.
In fact, some research even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest effect on testosterone levels – which is unusual.
The dosages located right here are on the low side, however now not the factor of being definitely ineffective.
The truth is that there is not enough research to really nail down a definite dose.
- Oat Straw– Various components of the frequent oat – the identical stuff that we flip into oat meal – have been used to guide male fitness by means of a range of normal remedy systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little lookup to again this up.
- Catauba – It issues me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This natural coaching is simply spelled “catuaba” and used to be an necessary phase of the cultural of countless native Brazilian tribes.
And countless animal research have proven that catuaba can enhance erections and extend the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is regarding about it’s inclusion right here is that true catuaba is truely a combination of the bark from a number of special timber however Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their formulation on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given credit for a wide range of benefits, including increased testosterone and energy, as well as improved erections.
Unfortunately, these claims have no longer stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have respectable advantages for temper and Genius function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This famous complement is a precursor to a fuel known as Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and increases blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t necessarily work in practice.
Especially on account that the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times much less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does appears to assist with prostate fitness however has no advantageous on testosterone ranges or intercourse drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is protected to supply Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes warm peppers hot.
Unfortunately, no matter claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no have an effect on on sexual overall performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in traditional medicine, there are very few studies backing up claims regarding this South American herb.
It does, however show promise as a mood enhancer and brain booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in research are a good deal greater than these in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no point in trying to by subtle about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a suitable supply of testosterone, however there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More in many instances referred to as Sarsaparilla, it’s generally the root that is used for a range of reasons.
I’m no longer certain what the extraordinary between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used right here however there is lookup into the root’s capability to expand testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a sort of cure-all tonic in traditional Chinese medicine, there is no research to show that astragalus (which could actually refer to several different plants but the label doesn’t specify) has any benefits when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The solely impact that licorice root has on testosterone is to minimize it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a long reputation for improving male health, and it may deserve it.
The seeds include a number of nutritional vitamins and minerals – such as zinc and magnesium – that amplify sperm manufacturing and should enhance prostate health. But that doesn’t imply that it has any impact on intercourse power or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a healthful dose of L-Arginine and different advisable components
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few ingredients that might actually improve sexual health are in ridiculously low doses.
It might also be well worth giving Magna Rx a shot, really due to the fact of how inexpensive it is and – in principle – the elements must have some type of effect.Unfortunately, the few substances that may without a doubt do whatever for you are covered in extraordinarily low doses, noticeably decreasing their capability to truly work.
There are a lot of merchandise that get bashed on websites like Amazon and Ebay, however you have to be mindful that most of the time humans that do have success with the product commonly don’t say anything, and the ones that had a bad trip with it are going to bitch a lot louder. It does include L-Arginine, which is supposed to enlarge blood float and assist with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is now not the fantastic preference for growing NO tiers and wants to be taken at a a great deal greater dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is additionally made in the USA, so I assume it is typically secure to take, not like a lot of different dietary supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t meant to sound prejudice, it’s simply that dietary supplements from different international locations have a popularity for blatantly mendacity on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are willing to take something for a very long time to wait and see if it will be more effective for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be good for you, but I don’t know if it is worth putting the time into.
As far as using Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would skip it and move onto to something more potent.
Interesting Side Note: I these days determined out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly used to be the “brains” in the back of Magna Rx Plus, is really no longer a licensed doctor in the US.Aquilar may additionally now not have even had a foremost function in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices remedy in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY low priced choice to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the fee of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and style is horrible. Havent seen any dramatic outcomes however some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and hard to maintain. I have stopped the usage of this product ordinarily due to the fact of the heartburn and belly upset. Just now not well worth it, Have been the usage of High T from GNC and in two weeks have seen a difference. I additionally am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in dimension however in potential and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s available online, but I couldn’t find a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You may have to choose a different supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s bought on line and in some stores. I do not recognize if everybody contains it or promises it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there have been no effective effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can locate it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website